August 12, 2012

Glitter&gold with tribal print!

h&m, skirt, top , tshirt

Hi!
Outside is raining and I feel like the autumn is coming, but, thanks GOD, we are in the middle of august... so we are still in summer. yupppyyyy!!!!
For all this reasons my inspiration is gone to a tribal print skirt with very autumnal colors (it's just the rain fault) and the glitter tshirt from H&M with my gold sandals (very summery items).
I didn't use any accessory  because of the gold color and the tribal print, but I think that a bracelet can complete this outfit very well.
 What do you think about that! 
 gold shoes

  
 




 
 






3 comments:

  1. loving your skirt! looks stunning on you.


    Great blog; I'm your new follower. <3

    STAY AWESOME
    Lots of love, Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pauline!
      your blog have a very good quality of pictures!

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comments!

Blogging tips