June 19, 2013

Fresh summer idea!





fresh summer idea, fresh recipe

fresh summer idea, fresh recipe, compota

fresh summer idea, fresh recipe, compota

 Hi girls!

Today was a very hot day in my city and I don't even want to think about
 how it will be this summer!!!
 For this reason I thought of a natural idea to refresh myself in this hot summer days and also to increase the daily liquid, without using artificial juice. 

The recipe is very simple, just boil the sour cherries in 1 liter of water, 
put some sugar and ice cubes, at the end,  
and that's it!
The simplest and faster idea to refresh yourself in the summer!

  Kisses, 
                kity-cri



5 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!
    Here in the Netherlands it was two days so warm, but only for two days. Tomorrow it will be raining, thats bad!
    I think I'll be try your recipe!

    Thanks for sharing.
    If you want check out my blog.
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE POST! un beso!
    www.theulifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so delicious!
    pretty post!
    best wishes!

    Angela Donava
    http://lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apart from looking refreshing it looks delicious and easy to make. I am going to try this out :)

    xx,

    Claudia

    cwbritto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

Blogging tips