June 26, 2013

How to change your hair look







curly hair, how to, fashion blog, curly waves

curly hair, how to, fashion blog, curly waves

Hi!

Today I come with a simple solution for your hairstyle.
If you have short hair and you need a quick change of your hairstyle, 
try to put your hair on curlers just to have a wavy appearance. 
Any change make you feel different so we have to try everything we can.
Here I washed my hair, I put on the curls and left it to dry and the result you can see it in the pictures.


Do you like to change your hairstyle sometimes?

kisses
                kity-cri



2 comments:

  1. Great results! I should try to do it!
    We are new followers of your blog and we invite you to our: follow us, read and leave comments!
    FASHION FRIENDS DIARY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

Blogging tips