July 29, 2013

Products I love for my house!


Set of shelves for Cupcakes


Box to keep fresh your aromatic herbs
Traditional dining set for a traditional table decoration

This will help you know what kind of aromatic herbs you have in your garden

An easy way to serve olive oil at the table (this reminds me of the first containers of olive oil)


Hi girls!

One of my great passions is to make a tour in small shops and find items for home, to find objects that gives a different note to the house so I thought that is good to share my passion with you and to post some products that I found it very interesting and useful for a house. Today I show you some products for kitchen found it in a shop in Frankfurt. 
I must admit that I am not a great cook but this it's the area where I find the most interesting objects and I think with this products is very easy to keep your kitchen in order and to have a nice and interesting house. 
All this products you'll find in the "Lost by my house" page!


Una din marile mele pasiuni este sa colind magazinele si sa gasesc mici obiecte pentru casa, obiecte care sa-i dea o nota diferita casei astfel ca m-am gandit sa imparatsesc cu voi acesta pasiune si sa postez cateva obiecte pe care eu le gasesc foarte interesante si utile. 
Astazi am sa va arata cateva produse pentru bucatarie gasite intr-un magazin din Frankfurt. Trebuie sa recunosc ca nu sunt o mare bucatareasa dar fara sa vreau acesta e zona in care gasesc cele mai interesante obiecte. 

kisses, 
             kity-cri 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments!

Blogging tips